I need support

Options
I am a 29 year old single Mommy of two wonderful kiddos under 6. The older is autistic and the younger is just a handful. I can't work right now do to mental health reasons so i am blessed with the ability to SAHM my youngest. I am in a bariatric program to lose weight before I make the big leap to lap band surgery in the spring. I don't eat significantly bad food I just have a tendency to binge eat. I have been this way since I was a kid and I am trying to make a change. I don't have a whole heckofalot of support out here and there is always very little support from my family. Spirits are low and motivation is lower but I know my kids and I deserve the best life possible. So I am trying for all of us. If you want to help, motivate, chat or have me be your cheerleader I am more than happy to do so. =^D

Replies

• Dhemeyer
    Dhemeyer Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd be happy to join your support group :) Looking forward to your add... if you'll have me :tongue:
    best wishes!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!!! Lets see how much booty we can kick before your surgery.

Start walking with the kiddos if you can. Best stress relief out there. Helped me with my depression I had a few years back.