I burned many calories today, scared to eat them back though

Options
Hey all. 5'4 117 21 year old woman, fat percentage around 24.4.

I was running back and forth in a field for two hours today, and ate around 1100 calories. My daily allowance by mfp is 1200, which is manageable for my shortness and small frame (exactly 6 inch wrists?). Now, I don't know if I really burned 400 an hour today, i'm being cautious. Still ,that leaves me with a deficit of at least 400 calories today, so my diary is finished with 500ish leftover.

I can't eat, but i'm hungry. Mentally I'm terrified of eating tonight...help?

Replies

• allycamui
    allycamui Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you are that worried (which I don't think you should be, you could just eat back 50%, so even if the number is off you still won't go over), then eat something low-cal and high in protein.
  • amateurdude
    amateurdude Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    400 calories an hour of exercise sounds very reasonable.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    You are hungry and you have heaps of calories left in your daily allowance. You don't have to eat all of them, but don't ignore your body either - it wants food!
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You are hungry and you have heaps of calories left in your daily allowance. You don't have to eat all of them, but don't ignore your body either - it wants food!

black beans n hummus, here I come...
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    HI
    5'4" isn't that short. I'm 5'4" and sedentary and I am not doing 1200 cals. I'm allowed 1580 though I sometimes subtract another 250 if I can.
    By all means eat a little more.