Colon Cleanse

Options
Colon Cleanse anyone? Natural Remedies? Over the counter? Professional? Advice & Tips needed.

Replies

• FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I LOVE AdvoCares herbal cleanse it is a gental very effective metabolic cleanse (means you eat while on it).
  • ashleybr1980
    ashleybr1980 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jass_mal
    Jass_mal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Every year I try and do the Colonix cleanse from Dr.Natura website. It's all natural stuff and it's a 2-3 month thing. It is pricey but I did notice some great changes. It consists of a fiber powder, a tea, and some paranil capsules. If you go to the website, there's alot of testimonies about the products. I like it because it ups my energy levels and does a number on getting my colon clean :)
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    What does "bump" mean?
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Bump means a colon cleanse or any other cleanse is pure garbage. Your body is very efficient at doing it's job without trying to scour your insides with crap. Eat lots of fiber, drink water and you'll be just as clean as you need to be.
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Thanks. Can you tell me what redline means?
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    All natural inexpensive colon cleanse: fiber and water! Not only gets you regular but lowers your risk for cancer, high cholesterol, and many other diseases.
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine did a colon cleanse with her mother-in-law just to make her happy and ended up cleansing out some worms to her surprise.
  • seizethefray
    Options
    Taco Bell: the ultimate colon cleanse.

I'll show myself out.
  • PearonaPair
    Options
    Bump....need ideas for sure:wink:
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell: the ultimate colon cleanse.

I'll show myself out.

HILARIOUS!!!!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    All natural inexpensive colon cleanse: fiber and water! Not only gets you regular but lowers your risk for cancer, high cholesterol, and many other diseases.

^^ This. Just eat fiber, drink water and poop.
  • HairDivaAlisa
    HairDivaAlisa Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha!! That's hilarious! And I agree!
  • returningmyfatsuit
    returningmyfatsuit Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Colon cleanse. Unnecessary and though it may do no harm, there is a lot more opportunity for it to do harm than there is to do any good (approximately 0% for the latter).

BTW, You know what they say about anecdotal evidence.