I'VE LOST!!!!! :-D

MistahLee31
MistahLee31 Posts: 116
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Weighed myself for the first sime since starting this whole thing and I've lost 1.5lbs so far! :-D Might only be a small amount but I'm made up. At least I know now that I can lose weight. Everyone in work is saying that I look like I've lost, now I can say to them that I definately have. :-)

Not stopping though; want to lose more and get down to my ideal weight. Plus not going to celebrate by having something daft like Domino's or KFC or something like that! lol.

Just thought I'd let some of you know. You may not have wanted too lol, but I wanted to tell people. I'm going to get loads of hate messages on Facebook soon, as I keep updating my statuses with the same stuff! Hahaha!

Lee.

Replies

• overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Good for you!!
  • mynulife
    mynulife Posts: 28 Member
    GOOD FOR YOU! You keep telling people - support is key! Keep going - I have more to lose than you - WE CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    great, one pound at a time will add up quickly...keep it up!
  • Well done Lee, keep it up!
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Congratulations! Trainers will tell you that you only need to loose a little a week and keep it off. GREAT JOB!
  • Excellent! :)
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Good job Lee!
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Well done! Usually it takes a long time for people to gain weight and its best not to lose it too fast 1-2lb's a week is what most people recommend so keep up the good work!
  • Thanks everyone! :-D
  • QueenInge
    QueenInge Posts: 25 Member
    I am so glad for you. People who are trying to lose weight will appreciate your achievement and won't mind hearing about it (over and over lol). I cheat a lot and go over my calories from 300 to 500 or more per day, a lot of days. I haven't been eating "diet" food but have been watching my portions and trying to exercise more. I was getting a little doubtful that I would lose 5 pounds in 5 weeks but low and behold, this morning I am down a total of 3.1 lbs since I started. Wow! It does work! MFP has really helped me be aware of the hidden calories in foods. I think the food journal is key to losing weight and my doctor agrees. Keep up the good work and keep us posted! I need the inspiration!
  • I've just weighed myself again this morning, and I've lost just under 10lbs (9.9). I'm absolutely gobsmacked but yet at the same time so proud of myself!! :happy:

Doesn't stop there though. That's only a 1/6th of what I want to be, back to my football weight. But at least I know I have the willpower to do it now! :smile:

This site is amazing, and I really appreciate everyone geeing me up to lose more, it's a great feeling! :smile:

Lee.
This discussion has been closed.