Advice you don't 100% follow but know you should

13»

Replies

• Don't be so hard on myself. I know weight fluxuates, but I get so depressed and feel like giving up.
    Drink more water
    Weighing myself once a week ..... yeah that's not happening, but it's a nice thought. Maybe someday.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    I'm not sure if this has been done but this is my list of things I don't always adhere to, but everytime I do it makes a significant positive impact on my weight loss/toning. add yours :)

1. Drink more water
    2. Get more sleep
    3. Do strength training/weights
    4. Avoid Alcohol
    5. Eat more (my calories can slip quite low)

When I follow those tips/advice I shred a lot but some of it's sooo harrrd to follow all the time lol

1Water is subjective. You only need as much as your body tells you. If you don't feel dehydrated then you are fine. There is NO standard a body really needs. Also, stuff like iced tea and many other drinks count as well as water is a huge ingredient in those.
    2. I concur and need to do this myself.
    4. You don't need to avoid alcohol. Stuff like spirits and wine can help with fat loss if combined with a high protein diet. When you drink try to stay away from yummy carbs. http://www.leangains.com/2010/07/truth-about-alcohol-fat-loss-and-muscle.html

If you are eat soup and melon you will need way less water than someone who eats crackers all day
  • sgarrard01
    sgarrard01 Posts: 213 Member
    I'm terrible for not getting enough sleep!
  • 1. drink more water
    2. try to get 8hrs of sleep
    3. cut back on alcohol
    4. cut back on salt
    5. cut back on adding too much hot sauce to food
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    I'm not sure if this has been done but this is my list of things I don't always adhere to, but everytime I do it makes a significant positive impact on my weight loss/toning. add yours :)

1. Drink more water
    2. Get more sleep
    3. Do strength training/weights
    4. Avoid Alcohol
    5. Eat more (my calories can slip quite low)

When I follow those tips/advice I shred a lot but some of it's sooo harrrd to follow all the time lol

1. Avoid Alcohol
    2. Get more sleep.

OP I dated your twin, are you as evil as she is?

I am a sweetheart!

But that's what all the evil ones say...

:tongue: