New to the forum :0)

Options
Hi, im connor, ive been using MFP for a couple of weeks now on my iPhone but have only just taken a look at the website,
So far i have lost 7lb's which is better than ive EVER done on any other diet thing ive tried (and like most people ive tried a few!)
Its great to finally find something that i can get on with and even better to see it work! At my heaviest i weighed 18stone 6lb's, and for a guy my age and height (30 - 6'1") thats about 6 stone over what i should be! when i started to make changes i was 18s4lb's
and after nearly two weeks i now weight 17s9lb's
Ive had a few slip ups and naughty moments but the weight is still dropping and im determined more than ever to get in shape :happy: It would be great to meet a few people on here and hear about your stories as it can be a lonely journey to a healthy life!

all the best!

Connor.

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Hi Connor! Welcome to MFP :) You will LOVE it. Everyone here is soo supportive. Congrats on the weight you've lost so far. You will succeed and lose all the weight you are wanting!
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks Arienna, i've been looking around the forum today and it really is a great place! It's so good to see people all at different stages yet on the same journey and also those that have reached their goal. :happy:
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Yes, it is definitely nice to find a place where you can really relate to everyone on one level or another. I love seeing all the success stories, too! Gives me lots of hope :)
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    ACK! I'm back... after a difficult break up now a single dad and heavier than ever. I started intermittent fasting last week and didn't do as well as I expected, so I started using the app to measure my portions and log my meals/exercise. Im now down 6lb mid-way through my second week, it's going really well but I still have a looooong way to go so thought i'd come on here and say hi :)