Breasts and Butts....sigh

Options
how do u feel about booty poppers or anything that "enhances" ur butt? why are ppl so negative about "fake butts" when women have been using push up bras, filled in bras, etc for years. guys? if u holler at girl because shes smart and what have u, and her butt intrigues you...say its round, high, and looks great in a pair of jeans. how would u feel when u discovered it was a booty popper?lol isnt it the same thing as a push up bra....except it goes in ur butt? like a push-up butt bra.

Replies

• Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    hahaha......good point.... and i've been one to frown upon those who wear padded unferwear to enhance their butt...but its really the same as the bra lol..hmm... thanks for the insight lol
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Lol... Thank god I don't have to worry about that lol... My butt is pretty big nice and round and my c cup is perfect. But yes I think it would be the same as a push up bra.
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I've never been a fan of any kind of "aids." I think women are God's gift, and any can look great just the way they are. Losing some weight helps, but beauty really starts from the inside, and without that, you can be physically beautiful, but no really....
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I want a pair of those butt enhancer panties!! LOL :blushing:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...never thought about this as my rear does not need any enhancement! Always been nice and round :wink:

I think that it will take some time for guys to get used to padded butts, but at this point I assume that guys expect most girls to be wearing push up bras anyway.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    You girls don't need no stinkin' butt enhancers!! Squats and deadlifts are how gorgeous a$$es are made!! Give it a try. Like a certain men's clothing store ad says, "your gonna like the way you look".
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You're giving me an idea for Halloween! Pad my booty and boobs so I can finally experience what it's like to be like the lady in the song from The Chorus Line "Dance 10, Looks 3"

I say do whatever makes you feel good there will always be those who judge you, who support you, or who just don't care!:flowerforyou:
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I think padding and compression undergarments are all deceiving.
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    We feel the same way yall do when you find out that the guy with the size12 shoe is half the man you thought.....

just stick with the natural, no one wants to go home at 2am with a 10, then wake at 10am with a 2... nooot gooood
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Those butt panties look fake and funny :P
  • brianblinn
    brianblinn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    how do u feel about booty poppers or anything that "enhances" ur butt? why are ppl so negative about "fake butts" when women have been using push up bras, filled in bras, etc for years. guys? if u holler at girl because shes smart and what have u, and her butt intrigues you...say its round, high, and looks great in a pair of jeans. how would u feel when u discovered it was a booty popper?lol isnt it the same thing as a push up bra....except it goes in ur butt? like a push-up butt bra.

Speaking as a guy, if a guy gets to the point of your pants, ahem, off. He's going to be fine with tapping dat as long as it's him tapping and not you! if you know what I mean.
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I think that anything that boost the confidence is ok.:) If you are happier with it, than use it. I am very proud of my "new butt" thank to butt bible and chalean extreme. No need for any boost.
    I am a big fan of corsets. I am sure, that no matter how much I will loose from my waist I will wear them time to time.:)
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    anything that makes a womans body more attractive to me is a good thing

I'm all about the T&A
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Fake is fake. If you need to wear a push up bra and booty pads to make it look like you have a body then shame on you. I could care less how smart you are if you are shaped like a brook stick after you undress when i thought you had curves then the deal is off.
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    These things exist?! I had no idea...

It seems to me that it's the same principle as a push-ups bra, but i guess a bra pushes up what you already have, what do these booty poppers do? It is just padding?

ETA: I googled....they look really weird and I imagine if a guy tried to give u a tap on the *kitten* it would feel pretty odd! Personally, I'm just happy there's a product being made, marketed and sold that makes girls' a$$es bigger!! yey for big bums!
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Different men have different opinions.
    If a girl is great no problem. The physical looks go a little more after a first date. If whatever you add makes look good and feel good then do it. It is who you are what it counts...
    At the decisive moment, both would be nearly blinded if there is attraction.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Meh, I always thought the trend for the 'bootylicious' figure with a 6 inch waist and an *kitten* the size of a truck was ridiculous anyway.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Ah memories of the Wonderbra!
    Takes off the bra and you wonder where her breasts have gone....
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I've never needed to enhance my butt....it's pretty......enhanced let's say, as it is. Haha. I don't care what other people do though, you can stick a couch cushion down there if it makes you happy.
  • kariinbliss
    Options
    I have been told repeatedly that I suffer from a condition known as "noa$$atall"... but haven't caved and bought the booty poppers. I figure its false advertising. Then again, I get asked all the time if my 38DDs are real. ugh. Why be something I'm not? I always wonder what guys think when they take a girl home and she removes her extensions, fake eyelashes, padded bra and booty poppers... LOL! Be REAL, ladies, and own it! That's what makes you truly beautiful!