Here we go

OHIOinME
OHIOinME Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
It's time to start getting my butt in better shape for my health, my appearance, my confidence and to help encourage others to do the same. I basically stopped exercising on a consistent basis since I was in the the Marine Corps 9 or so years ago. My food choice is not designed for longevity nor a sexy waistline. My activating consist of playing with my 2 1/2 year old and whatever yard work is required that day. My wife is pregnant and since she can't drink alcohol I am showing my support for her by not drinking alcohol either. So now that I'm not drinking, I thought I might as well transform my lifestyle to a more healthy one. This weekend I'm going to act normal and not worrying about what I eat or how much I eat. I'm going to log everything in my food diary and see how bad my food choice and habits are. I believe this will motivate me and self-reflect on my lifestyle and see my habits for what they are. I already logged in my what would be my "normal" Saturday morning breakfast and was amazed on the calories and other nutritional facts. This will be hard, especially finding time to exercise.
This discussion has been closed.