'Vampire Academy' sounds so stupid!

Options
BondBomb
BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
Seriously. How could they give such a silly name to such AWESOME books. I was sucked in. I couldn't think about anything else. I just finised the last book and I feel lost! What the hell am I going to read now?? Between waiting for the last 'Mortal Instruments' book and the last 'Divergent' book I may just go insane. INSANE!
Someone tell me what to read next??
I love young-adult fiction! Its the only think that keeps my heart from completely shriveling up and turning to dust.

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Have you read The Book Thief? It's incredible.

I don't read a ton of YA, so I don't have a lot of other suggestions. Harry Potter, of course, but I assume you've read them. :-)

The Westing Game is one of my favorites, but it's very old so you've probably read that, too.
  • BondBomb
    Options
    Yeah thats the problem. I have read so many.
    NPR had an article about the best YAF. I have been going through that list.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Yeah thats the problem. I have read so many.
    NPR had an article about the best YAF. I have been going through that list.

That list includes Twilight and it's way up high, too. I don't trust that list! lol

I like YA, but it isn't my go-to, so unfortunately, I don't have a lot of recommendations in that area.

Have you read The Perks of Being a Wallflower? I saw the movie and intend to read the book. It's old, too, though, so you probably have. :-) The movie was amazing and everyone loves the book who's read it.
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    If you haven't read "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" by Ransom Riggs, I highly recommend it. It is so unique and imaginative. I loved the old photographs he used in the book.
  • BondBomb
    Options
    Suggestions accepted ladies.
    My thanks!