Help with a lost thread in the last 3 days?

jaycee76
jaycee76 Posts: 325 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi

In the last 3 ish days someone posted an old thread (bumped it up) in response to a question someone put. The bumped up thread was I think from around last year and was really long and about how we use calories and burn etc. I wanted to copy and paste it because it was sooooooo motivational. Can anyone help me find it? I have looked through the threads and can' t seem to see it.
Sorry I am being so vague!

Thanks

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    This is a long shot, but could it have been the one I listed the link to below I just saw this this morning, and it seems to fit the general description you gave. If this is not it, try and remember some part of the title and do a search with those words, and it should pop up. Good luck.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/41685-how-it-s-done-tips-from-me-to-you
  • jaycee76
    Hi Weaklink

Thanks but no thats not it ( I did see that when searching ).
    I am trying so hard to rack my brains for more details. All I remember was I found it really motivating and inspirational! It was about how we use calories and how we burn them etc.
    Someone posted a thread and someone literally Bumped it up from last year.
    I am searching through all the threads
    Thanks for trying to help though! x
  • jaycee76
    I am not going to give up!! Lol

I need to find it!

Please if you have any information that could help !!
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    have you looked here?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

I saw a few calorie based threads on there :happy:
  • jaycee76
    Hi

I found it thanks! Its the 700 calories and overweight!

Read it everyone ... it makes such good sense!

Thanks everyone xx
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    This is so funny. I just SAW this post now, and couldn't remember your login name. I came back here to tell you, and it isYOU that found it and bumped it. You will have no trouble finding it now as it is in your my topics section. Persistence pays off, doesn't it???:bigsmile:
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Good work :0) im going to read it now!
This discussion has been closed.