Lost 20lbs and feel like I can't see it....

Options
2»

Replies

• dobrydney
    Options
    Reading all of the replies is really supportive and motivating, so thank you!

I think sometimes it just takes other people pointing stuff out for me to have that "ah ha!" moment. I wore a pair of pants the other day that I haven't worn in years (mostly because I was out of laundry) and realized upon putting them on that they actually fit! I think for people to notice I need to buy some clothes that fit too.
  • khall83
    khall83 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 54lbs - started at 239 and now at 185.4. I am 5'10" - and I still see a big chubby girl in the mirror.. When I started my weight loss journey I took pictures of myself in a sports bra & underwear - and I have been taking these pictures every two weeks since. When I feel like I havent changed, I open up my album online and compare my recent picture to my beginning one..It helps IMMENSELY! You should try it because as you go down, you will start seeing real changes in your body. I take one from the front, back, and the side. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like..I feel ya girl!