Going Back

Options
Ok well I started counting calories 7 weeks ago but did that for 3 weeks. Then I did a no carb diet for 3 weeks. I've lost 11 pounds only, in those 7 weeks. Today I'm considering going back to counting calories. What scares me is knowing that I will be consuming way more carbs than I have in the last few weeks, even if I try not to. Everything has carbs!!! So you eat all of 3 things and you're already up to 60g of carbs.
Therefore, it's ALMOST impossible to slowly add carbs back into my diet. At least it is for me. So by going back to calorie counting instead of eating no carbs, should I expect to regain a pound or two at least right off the bat, just because I've added carbs right back into my diet?

Replies

• kellicci
    kellicci Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Not really. if you're worried about it put in a higher carb percentage than the basic one MFP gives you and try to make most of your carbs complex grains (for me that measn no white carbs).

11 pounds in 7 weeks is great progress! If you're getting close to your goal don't be discouraged if it slows down a bit.