Biggest Loser Competition?

Options
So I was wandering through groups and saw a Biggest Loser competition earlier this year - but didn't see any currently going on. Is anyone interested in creating one here on MFP? I think that would definitely help me with accountability - thoughts? :bigsmile:

Replies

• christinekry
    christinekry Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to. I'm in my first week of motivated weight loss and I'm hoping to lose around 50lbs over the next year to go from 208 to 160. I need accountability or I tend to give up.
  • corimat17
    corimat17 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested! We are going to be doing invitro in January and I would like to lose more weight before!
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    bump

i have been looking for a group like this... would make great motivation!

sign me up please
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I want in! Lets make a group!
  • linda1243
    linda1243 Posts: 166
    Options
    This sounds like fun! I want to join!
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Great!

Now who wants to help organize, lol? I'm not new to MFP, but I'm very new to groups. Any suggestions??
  • bettyclv
    bettyclv Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    count me in...more details please as how will this work...im sure it will make it more fun to be here and create success for all of us
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join also...more motivation and accountability.
  • aliann30
    Options
    Okay I created a group. If you search "Biggest Loser Competition - Fall 2012" that's the name so you should find it. Hopefully we can find enough people to start by Monday (October 29th). If anyone wants to help organize challenges and all that, let me know, because like I said I'm totally new to this! :wink:
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm in! So much fun!!!
  • jward0706
    jward0706 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm down for it. What do I do to get in on this .
  • 2012Brenda
    Options
    I have butterflies, should I or shouldn't I? Since I don't have to "try-out" for the team.....I'M IN!!!!!! Excited for the accountability through the end of the year!!
  • aliann30
    Options
    if you haven't already, go to community/groups and search "Biggest Loser Competition - Fall 2012" then click join and YOU'RE IN!!! :flowerforyou:
  • aliann30
    Options
    We have ONE MORE SPOT in our group before we close! Be the first to send me a message, and I will add you! :wink:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    i am in!
  • terrymbradley
    Options
    Tryed to join the group but it would not let me.
  • vjgillespie
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I've been trying to join but it will not let me.