New Weight Challenge

Options
I recently joined a challenge at work that I have joined every other tiime. I won once $930.00 for being the biggest looser of my group I lost 15lb it was great!!.....but I gained them back :( and i don't have any money left either lol! I'm new to this site as my doctor recommended it to count calories. I have NEVER count calories in my life because I thought it took too much time and for me it was to hard almost stressful. But I have to admit this place makes it really easy because most of the foods are already in there database and I like to see all I had at the end of the day. My challenge started on Jan 4th and its goes on for 3 months and my goal is 10 lb per month. A few days later I'm here and so far I have lost 11 lb in 20 days WOW!! But I'll be jumping with joy when I loose the next 10 lb next month because It's always easy for me to drop 10 fast I won't be disappointed if I keep the same weight for the next 10 days but rather surprised and excited if I continue loosing this way.

Replies

• Lovemylife67
    Lovemylife67 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your challenge sounds very exciting!! Great job on the weight loss. Keep up the good work.