Replies

• CookieRaider360
    Options
    sparta_zps448153d4.jpg \m/
    HEL:LL YEAH!!!!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Could anyone make a brief aside and EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON in this thread?!

Or is this some version of "Oz Gone Wild?" .... Don't make me start vulgar sheep jokes.
  • CookieRaider360
    Options
    Could anyone make a brief aside and EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON in this thread?!

Or is this some version of "Oz Gone Wild?" .... Don't make me start vulgar sheep jokes.
    Sheep hell!!! dammit!, make me laugh , WAR!! SPARTA!!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

whats wrong with vulgar sheep jokes?
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    An out-of-towner was driving through a small town in Montana and passed a restaurant. He wanted to make a U-turn, but saw a police officer just up ahead. He pulls up and asks the officer, "Excuse me, but can you make a u-turn?" The officer looks at the fella and says, "Well hell yeah! I can even make her eyes bug out!"
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    An out-of-towner was driving through a small town in Montana and passed a restaurant. He wanted to make a U-turn, but saw a police officer just up ahead. He pulls up and asks the officer, "Excuse me, but can you make a u-turn?" The officer looks at the fella and says, "Well hell yeah! I can even make her eyes bug out!"

I'm in love....:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: