Ripped in 30 week 2

Options
Hi there
I just started Jillian Michales Ripped in 30 week 2 and it is a lot harder than week 1? Has anyone done this program? An could you do the exercise where you pull you leg outward toward your elbow and do a push up?
I went through week 1 just fine without modification but she really turned it up a notch!
Hope it is worth the while...

Replies

• amandafranks32
    amandafranks32 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm currently on week 1 day 4 and find that it isn't too terribly hard. I was wondering about week two, kinda nervous now! Lol you will probably be able to do more of the moves in a few days. The first time I did the week one workout I couldn't quite keep up but after a few days I am already able to do a whole lot more.
  • xxloveiswarr
    Options
    I'm on week 3 and yes week 2 was kind of a shocker as far as the difficulty (i didn't stop using some of the modifications until the last day). I actually find that week 3 is easier, the first 6 minutes in my opinion is the hardest and the rest isn't as bad.
  • jade_131
    jade_131 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2, Day 5!! :) Yes, I can do the crow push ups. These are actually my favorite because I feel I have enough strength to do it and I feel the burn!! It's hard but I can do it without my body pretty much STOPPING (automatically). I like this one and the punching one because I think it's helped my love handles and my obliques. :) With the mountain climbers, plank jacks, pretty much everything done in plank during Cardio is HARD for me. I can only do the first set of plank jacks without stopping...ah!

After this I will reward myself with a shopping spree. Yes.
    & get BBL!
  • ibach08
    ibach08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I can look forward to week 3:) I did day 2 today and it was already easier. I guess I just have to patient:)
  • shosh413
    shosh413 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I did day one of week 2 today and i didn't find anything that difficult except the plank jacks and the sumos- don't get me wrong i was sweating, but i wasn't dying.. maybe i'm not doing something right!
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I've done RI30 twice. Yes, each week gets more challenging. But it's definitely worth it! I could do the exercises a lot better the second time through, and even added more weights.

Hmmm, maybe I should start a 3rd round of it.
  • Beth71284
    Beth71284 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've done the whole thing twice. I found the 2nd week to be the hardest for me. I have a hard time doing the crow push-ups and I had a hard time doing all the plank cardio without taking a break the first time around.
  • shosh413
    shosh413 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    just started week 3! it was sooo hardd!!