NSV in disguise

Options
I get to work this morning, and as I'm logging onto my computer, I notice that the Amethyst heart ring that I wear every day is not on my finger. Quick check, yep, I've got my other rings and my earrings. Did I forget to put in on as I was rushing to get ready? No, I remember taking it out of the jewelry box. Crap. Frantic phone call home..."Please please look around for my ring." 37 agonizing minutes later, relief as my phone displays my bf proudly holding my ring, found in the driveway where my car had been parked. The ring is special, I bought it when I found out my twins were going to be born in February (it's their birthstone). Apparently I've managed to lose enough weight in the five months since starting MFP that three of the four rings I wear need to be re-sized. Victory! Add that to the fact that the first pair of pants I pulled out of the closet this morning are just the latest of my clothes now destined to live in my sister's closet due to my shrinking waistline, and it's been a great NSV kind of day :happy:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!