Want encouragement!

Hey, I'm looking for some friends! I love fitness pal and motivation and praise from other people could really help!

Replies

• goals? commitments? what are you doing to reach your goals??
    luther
  • rosebudbutterfly
    rosebudbutterfly Posts: 26 Member
    How are you doing with the goals you set for yourself? :glasses:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Hey guys...that's not encouragement! now she's sitting there thinking "goals???" "what?" lol jk

Jess...you should fill out your about me section...feel free to add. I always say a little something on my friends achievements
  • Hi - I am Donna and I have a goal to lose 100 lbs. I currently work with a personal trainer 3 times a week at home and have now started swimming and stationary cycling. I suffer with really bad knees so I have to be kind to them. Years of being heavy have taken the toll on my body and self esteem. I have been heavy since grade 5. Not really big like now but always a size larger than everyone else. It was hard being in school and being teased all the time. I was very active in sports, bowling, baseball, speed skating, horseback riding, badminton, volleyball, cheerleading, swimming etc. Never got a real fit body but a real strong one. After 2 kids and a lifetime of stress and life stress I stopped valueing myself and focused everything on my children and spouse. This did not bode well for my health. Now the kids are grown and I need to fix me. It has been 1 year and 89 lbs gone. Suffered through several injuries but all in all way stronger and back to health. Needed to give myself a small kick so I decided to join here and make myself accountable for what I eat. I also am taking Body by Vi for nutrition. And you?
  • Hey Jess,
    Just joined myself! I'd be happy to help, and you can help me too!

Thanks
  • happy friday dance.....woke up 5am this morning...body wanted up to train legs, mind wanted to stay in bed....body won... how's your friday coming along??
    Hey, I'm looking for some friends! I love fitness pal and motivation and praise from other people could really help!