Counting Calories?

Options
I think i might have misunderstood something... just for example say my daily calorie allowance is 2000 per day, in order to lose 1lb per week i need to drop to 1500, can i then lose a further 1lb per week by burning another 500cal through exercise? or are you supposed to replace the calories used? because in theory that would mean a person could exercise lots and burn their entire days worth of calories thru exercise?

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I think i might have misunderstood something... just for example say my daily calorie allowance is 2000 per day, in order to lose 1lb per week i need to drop to 1500, can i then lose a further 1lb per week by burning another 500cal through exercise? or are you supposed to replace the calories used? because in theory that would mean a person could exercise lots and burn their entire days worth of calories thru exercise?

they say you should eat your exercise calories because the site is already taking away your amount per day but a lot of people I know don't eat all their calories. Everyone says you shouldn't go below 1200 a day but I have seen some exist on much lower.

Good Luck!