My hubby - 130lbs down

Options
I just wanted to share this, I am soooooo proud of my hubby! He's a member here but doesn't really post on the message boards.

This has taken a long time, slowly slowly over about 5 years but he's never given up and kept going. It goes to show that if you just keep working at it the weight will come off.

Dave.jpg

Replies

• kurrent
    Options
    Great job!!
  • CharliesAngel1
    CharliesAngel1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Way to go hubby!
  • Hailei
    Hailei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! 5 years since the first picture? Maybe, but he looks younger in the second :) Congrats! The change is huge! Well done
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, and yes I think he looks much younger too now :)
  • sandyswims
    sandyswims Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing his story. I love that it took him so long... makes me feel better about taking my time. :) He looks great and it sounds like he should be able to keep it off at this rate. Congrats!!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    awesome..5 years is a long time!! fantastic work
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.. He looks wonderful.
  • witchy_wife
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I will tell him to look at the thread at your somments :)

I took this pic last night as I think sometimes when someone loses it slow over a long period of time you don't notice the difference as much, but showing this photo certainly shows him the difference.
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Very Well Done xxx
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Your hubby is my inspiration for the day. Thanks for sharing his story and pics.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!
  • dare2begin
    dare2begin Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Very cool! Thanks for sharing. At the beginning of my journey so these posts help!
  • anneeb
    anneeb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    congrats to him!! he looks awesome!
  • josachi
    josachi Posts: 79
    Options
    WTG hubby! Awesome job. Since he lost the weight over five years, I'm willing to bet this has truly been a lifestyle change that will allow him to keep the weight off! :) Thanks for the inspiration and the reminder that, however slow it may seem, there is success waiting at the end of this journey!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    amazing accomplishment ....... you both must be so happy !
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Some posts are funny, some a little (or a lot) titillating), but no posts make me happier than the one's showing success. I revel in people's triumphs and use them for motivation to follow in their footsteps.

Congratulations and thank you for sharing!
  • witchy_wife
    Options
    Thanks everyone. He is my inspiration too, I am not too far from 50lbs down with at least another 30 to go but it's good that we can both support each other.
  • BigG59
    BigG59 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    130lbs, is incredible...well done.

I hit my first target of 30lbs today. I know how good I feel and that is only a fraction of what he has achieved.

Well Done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!