Popcorn...

by far and away the most confusing nutrition facts out there... help please... how do you account for pop secret 94% fat free 3.0 oz bag popped...

thanks for your help!

Replies

• nanainkent
    nanainkent Posts: 350 Member
    \did you look it up in the database. I found it there..hope this helps you:smile:
  • Babicam
    Babicam Posts: 21 Member
    This post is funny to me, because just 25 minutes ago I said the same thing. Really why even put the calories unpopped on the box. I do not think that anyone will eat the stuff unpopped. And does the caloric value change when you pop the stuff?

I am just going to have to give up and buy the 100 calorie small bags. I understand the serving size much better and for some reason I feel the need to eat the entire bag (if not it will go bad).
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    The calorie count of popcorn doesn't change when it's popped but it's much easier to measure unpopped kernels that are uniform in size than popped popcorn which can be all over the place unless you weighed it.
  • I am just going to have to give up and buy the 100 calorie small bags. I understand the serving size much better and for some reason I feel the need to eat the entire bag (if not it will go bad).

I agree... 100 calorie bags might be the way to go for me, so i actually know what i am eating... i always eat the whole bag too!!