Hi Im New. :)

Options
Need friends so I can watch their progress. Watching others reach their goals keeps me motivated.

Replies

• KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You will have to be interactive....if you just "watch" you will get deleted for sure!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Need friends so I can watch their progress. Watching others reach their goals keeps me motivated.

Best of luck to you. You can watch as much as you want :) I have a pretty good friends list and I don't expect anything out of them, like expecting them to perform or have something to say all the time. They can login when they want and come and go when they want, or watch me or ask questions. No way could I keep up with everyone so I'm glad they don't expect me to.

Best of luck to you! Bobbie.
  • FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • KatKisses
    Options
    99% of people will want you to ineract, people dont want to just collect pictures. Its a give and take kind of thing. But you probably already get that.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    You will have to be interactive....if you just "watch" you will get deleted for sure!
    this!
  • Abbi2013
    Options
    I'd like some friends to keep me motivated & give me advice along the way. Add me :)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    This is not Nickelodeon.
  • KatKisses
    Options
    this!

I love you!