How many Carbs should I eat?

Options
2»

Replies

• FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    By the way Meghan, people aren't deliberately trying to be mean to you in your thread.
    People are saying what they are saying because they are GENUINELY CONCERNED for your well-being.
    The way you are approaching losing weight is not nutritionally balanced and will bite you in the long run.
    There are a lot of posters here who have, in the past, done diets like you - and screwed up their metabolisms big time as a result.
    And of course, gained all the weight back and then some.
    People are just trying to send you the right direction.
    Please don't take it as people are picking on you.
    People on here actually care.
    Please listen to the advice you've been given.
    It's real.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    By the way Meghan, people aren't deliberately trying to be mean to you in your thread.
    People are saying what they are saying because they are GENUINELY CONCERNED for your well-being.
    The way you are approaching losing weight is not nutritionally balanced and will bite you in the long run.
    There are a lot of posters here who have, in the past, done diets like you - and screwed up their metabolisms big time as a result.
    And of course, gained all the weight back and then some.
    People are just trying to send you the right direction.
    Please don't take it as people are picking on you.
    People on here actually care.
    Please listen to the advice you've been given.
    It's real.

^^^Yep. Agreed. When I did what you're doing, I developed a raging eating disorder that I could not control for twenty years. Best of luck to you.
  • MsYanaBanana
    Options
    You don't eat enough.. This is something I did in HS, then gained it all back and more.. and then I went to the shrink and it made it aaaallll better. My advise is go to the shrink..
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    2000 calorie deficit per day? You may need some medical help, as that's a classic eating disorder sign...

What tiger blood said.
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    why are you so worried about eating right amount of carbs when you are not worried about eating the right amount of calories?
    Macros make up your calories. people pick Carb:Protein:fats macro ratios as 40:30:30 if they are eating right amount of calories.see what you get at 40% your 1000 cals
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    On the other three days, I eat about 1, 500 calories. This is not an everyday thing. I have lost 36 pounds so far in about 8 weeks so I am not to worried about the weight coming off or staying off. I am just curious about what is a good recommended amount of carbohydates a day for a very active woman?

If you can't seem to answer that question, don't answer to the post at all sweet cheeks. ;)

4.5 pounds a week average really?? :noway:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Geez....I did that once. Lost 40 pounds in 2 months and ate about the same amount of calories and worked out 6 days a week. And I gained it all back...and THEN some.

I hope it works for you.
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You're going to gain that weight back so quickly, and you're not getting enough nutrition for the exersize you do.

Don't worry about carbs, worry about eating a more balanced diet.
This discussion has been closed.