2/3 of the way to my goal!

Options
Humbugsftw
Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
I've so far lost 20lbs - 1 and a half inches from my thighs, 2 inches from my waist and three from my hips.
This dress used to be tight on me (I haven't gotten any before photos in it because I hated the way it looked on me)

Et voila - now it's my favourite dress!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/522823_10152204812300704_1427016361_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/319034_10152204812070704_1363617428_n.jpg

10 more lbs to go before I hit my goal! SO happy!

Replies

• Humbugsftw
    Options
    Not sure how to post photos here, sorry :( If you want to see, they're both in my profile!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! I want that dress, and I wanna look that good in it. Gettin there! :)

How are you doing it? Any specific thing working for you?
  • nickgarner6
    nickgarner6 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    To post a photo simply put the image tags around the URL or the photo you want to post [img][/img].

522823_10152204812300704_1427016361_n.jpg

319034_10152204812070704_1363617428_n.jpg
  • Humbugsftw
    Options

Eating clean - I only buy and cook good quality meat that has as few additives as possible. Cardio and running when possible (at the moment got a chest infection so taking a break for a while), I make sure I get the calories in (eat about 1200-1400 a day), and just keep it nice and simple. I'll sometimes calorie cycle - 800 one day, 1000 the next, 1200 the next, 1500 the next, etc, to speed up the process a wee bit :)
  • Humbugsftw
    Options

Huzzah, thank you! Now I know how to do it, how ridiculously simple, I feel like an idiot now lol
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options

Eating clean - I only buy and cook good quality meat that has as few additives as possible. Cardio and running when possible (at the moment got a chest infection so taking a break for a while), I make sure I get the calories in (eat about 1200-1400 a day), and just keep it nice and simple. I'll sometimes calorie cycle - 800 one day, 1000 the next, 1200 the next, 1500 the next, etc, to speed up the process a wee bit :)

I hear that phrase eating clean and immediately can't comprehend WHAT they're talking about! :)
  • Texas_Candy
    Texas_Candy Posts: 55 Member
    Options

I hear that phrase eating clean and immediately can't comprehend WHAT they're talking about! :)

Eating clean can be equated to a grocery store. Eating clean is eating food in its most natural state so if you shop you would buy the items on the perimeter of the store...ex. produce, meat, dairy..etc. No processed foods. There's tons of websites and magazines to choose. I love the Clean Eating magazine. I just made a super yummy tomato soup this week from the current issue. Hope that helps!
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!!!!! :drinker:
  • grimlizard
    Options
    Gorgeous! Congrats!
  • Humbugsftw
    Options
    Thank you all very much!

Eating clean basically means making sure that your food does not have very many additives or whatnot in it - buying as natural as possible. No 'frankenfoods' i.e. things like low fat cereal bars, which have SO much crap in them, not to mention the hidden sugars! As long as you use your common sense and enjoy cooking, it's fairly easy :)
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Thats a gorgeous dress and your wearing it well!! lovely
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congratulations! :)
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!