Kiwis Wanted!

Options
I am 63, living on the Kapiti Coast in a village by the sea, great spot for Beach walks and long bike rides. My Goal at present is 6 kgs to loose and maybe continue on my journey from there

I am amazed and inspired at the stories I have been reading on here, what willpower and determination, I hope I can hook into some of that.

It Would be really nice to share this journey with like minded souls. I look forward to chatting soon. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25 and living in quaky shaky Christchurch. I'd love some more NZ friends!
  • NicoleNeverman
    Options
    Hi =) There is a group on here for us Kiwis

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/380-new-zealand-group

You will find a lot of support there. And also, if you have facebook there is a facebook group too

http://www.facebook.com/groups/255128684526821/
  • NakeshiaB
    NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm a Kiwi living in Melbourne at the moment, would be glad to be a friend on here :-)

I love Kapiti. Originally I hail from Nelson/Marlborough but lived a few years in Wellington until this year. My mother lives in Kapiti so I spent a lot of time up there.

My goal is the same as yours, 6-8kg. Best of luck!
  • seendie
    seendie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, will add you now Yay :love:
  • seendie
    Options
    Cheers Nicole I will hook into that.. Hope you are having an awesome day.:blushing:
  • seendie
    Options
    Awesome Love to have you as a friend - cheers for that.. Where on the Coast is your Mum I am in Te Horo Beach. :smile:
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Just added the group on Facebook. Apparently I have to wait to be accepted lol
  • Beth88888
    Beth88888 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Another kiwi here, living in Hamilton. Feel free to add me, be good to have some kiwi buddies for support :)
  • NakeshiaB
    NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    She is in Paraparaumu :-)
  • kathunni
    Options
    Hey! I live in Christchurch, I will add you, the more the merrier I say!
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Taranaki! Always happy to accept friend requests! As Katrina said, the more the merrier!