• spark409
    Options
    SCONES
    the crispy outer layer and soft inside
    ahhh droooool

carbs, breads in general
    but man
    SCONESSSS
    i can get through more than 6 in one go. but yeah try to stop at 6.

:(
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    Too many to list! I love healthy food as much as junk. I ate a lot of junk as a kid but ate a lot of good meals too, so i will never be able to stop eating crap!

Don't really like sweet stuff unless it's ice cream or white/dark chocolate. I'd rather have a bag of crisps! So pizza and crisps are my favourite :) Doesn't matter what kind!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    1326835315471_dishmain.jpeg

Freshly baked soboro bread. It's a semi-sweet loaf of bread with a crumbly crust topping and a moist peanut butter-y section inside. Found in Korean bakeries. They're about the size of a flattened muffin, and 300-350 calories apiece. Problem? If I find freshly baked ones, I can inhale 10 of them in one breath.

(Un)fortunately, fresh soboro bread is extremely hard to come by unless you live within walking distance of a Korean bakery (or unless you bake them yourself). The nearest one I know is 30 minute drive from where I live. My waistline is thankful... my taste buds are not!

This! Baked goods in Korea really get me! Especially since there's a bakery/coffee shop on every corner in Korea. Not to mention streeet food vendors selling sweet rice pancakes filled with delicious syrup then fried ....so yeah this is my weakness right here:

pancake-duo.jpg
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    OMG, I am with you on the peanut butter!! And Oreos. CANNOT have Oreos in the house, or I will eat them all.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

Freshly baked soboro bread. It's a semi-sweet loaf of bread with a crumbly crust topping and a moist peanut butter-y section inside. Found in Korean bakeries. They're about the size of a flattened muffin, and 300-350 calories apiece. Problem? If I find freshly baked ones, I can inhale 10 of them in one breath.

(Un)fortunately, fresh soboro bread is extremely hard to come by unless you live within walking distance of a Korean bakery (or unless you bake them yourself). The nearest one I know is 30 minute drive from where I live. My waistline is thankful... my taste buds are not!

This! Baked goods in Korea really get me! Especially since there's a bakery/coffee shop on every corner in Korea. Not to mention streeet food vendors selling sweet rice pancakes filled with delicious syrup then fried ....so yeah this is my weakness right here:

pancake-duo.jpg

oh my god I know. I love those. my favourite is the sweet pancake with nuts - 70g+ of sugar :sad:
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    OJ.

hahahahahahahaha. se what i did there with the... yeh.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    cheeses - by that I mean a nice selection of gourmet cheeses - I can hog a cheeseboard and have been known to hiss and growl if anyone tries to take my brie...

...and dip platters with nice rosemary chorizo, stuffed mushrooms, a decent homemade spinach and waterchestnut dip, a soft cheese, some sweet gherkins or some really spicy dill pickles, cashews, and chilli stuffed garlic olives, artichoke hearts and semi sundried tomatoes and a nice hot peppery salami... mmmmmm....
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    poutine *drools*
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    poutine *drools*

Curiousity made me google this.

Now I cannot unsee it and I think I had a mini-heart attack just looking at it LOL.

Not something I can recall ever being on sale here in Australia - the closest I could imagine is hot chips with gravy but it doesn't compare to the images I saw!!!!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    CANDY!!!

sour patch kids, twizzlers (eff a red vine!), whoppers, jujyfruits, gummi bears, laffy taffy, etc

i never grew out of my sweet tooth and the sugar monster is 1 that i very rarely let off the chain or else i'd have 5 bags of harbo gummi bears a day :laugh:
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    poutine *drools*

Curiousity made me google this.

Now I cannot unsee it and I think I had a mini-heart attack just looking at it LOL.

Not something I can recall ever being on sale here in Australia - the closest I could imagine is hot chips with gravy but it doesn't compare to the images I saw!!!!

If you ever come to Canada you need to try it. seriously ;)
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    (Shredded) cheese fries with jalapeños. Mm~
  • eatrainsmile
    eatrainsmile Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am with the people who dont know how to stop before emptifying the peanut butter jar... Not only peanut butter but also any type of nut butter. Yesterday I ate all of my calories on peanut butter. I dont want to see any peanut butter for a while.

I also dont know how to stop if I eat dried fruit. Dried figs, dried apricots, raisins, dried pineapple. Sugar doesnt let me stop till I get sick of eating:)
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Chocolate & porcorn. Not together mind you, but I can't resist either one. Or cheese.
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Doritos!!! Any kind of Doritos!!! I am a tortilla addict and will even just eat tostitos plain if they are available!!! It is the one kind of chip I can't refuse and can't stop eating once I've started. I use to eat a whole big bag in a night but would put the bag away several times before finishing it to try and control the craving. But I knew they were in the house therefor they had to be eaten. Needless to say I don't buy Doritos anymore for my own sanity!!!.
  • h_met
    h_met Posts: 15
    Options
    Yeah, when I used to work at my old bakery job, I could never stop at one scone. It was always about... 3.
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty guilt-less attitude towards food now but the foods that are hard to fit into my macros for the day are the foods I consider SPECIAL. Sushi is the main one that comes to mind. I love sushi but it doesn't fill me up like a chicken breast does :laugh:
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    cheeses - by that I mean a nice selection of gourmet cheeses - I can hog a cheeseboard and have been known to hiss and growl if anyone tries to take my brie...

...and dip platters with nice rosemary chorizo, stuffed mushrooms, a decent homemade spinach and waterchestnut dip, a soft cheese, some sweet gherkins or some really spicy dill pickles, cashews, and chilli stuffed garlic olives, artichoke hearts and semi sundried tomatoes and a nice hot peppery salami... mmmmmm....

STOP IT! Seriously, i just drooled on my keyboard. You are an erotic food writer.

In addition to all the stuff above - its Pizza. Hot, just out of the oven, burn the roof of your mouth pizza.
  • Firefightergirl18
    Firefightergirl18 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

These look and sound amazing!! If I ever find these they will be my guilty never ever eat food.