ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbo Fire Hybrid Results

Options
2»

Replies

• Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I think I am a bit too hard on myself. I appreciate all your sweet comments!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I know your post is now over a year old but I wanted to ask you some questions!

I am doing the TF/CHX Hybrid currently and am in month 2. I'm almost to the end of the month.

Next month is straight TF and no CHX. I'm wondering if you followed the plan exactly or if you had substitutions here and there.

Also, when did you start noticing the weight coming off or was it a slow and gradual thing?

I love the weight lifting part of the program and have a hard time getting through all the cardio (unless it's under 30m).

I have a few goals I'll share:
    1. Loose another 10lbs. I've lost 5 since beginning this program which is great!! - I do know the scale is a liar--
    2. Use all the plates on my 25lb dumbell set (50 total).
    3. Get through the entire workout of each TurboFire on the schedule, especially the 55 'ez'.

I'm doing weekly pictures but not measurements (I probably should).

My brother is getting married March 1 and this program takes me to the cusp of that!

I appreciate you looking back and giving me your advice/tips!!

-tina-
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!