Help with calorie count

Options
Wavi
Wavi Posts: 10 Member
Hello:

Today without blinking i had a 8" buffalo beef cheese steak sandwich, sadly i have not developed a resistant for those, although I'm doing my workouts and regular counts I feel so guilty mainly because i did not even bother to find out the calories before making the mistake, now i CAN'T find info anywhere, i have no idea how much of anything was in it (bought it ) the sandwich was from Royal Pizza and the size was about 8" in white bread, had beef, provolone cheese, salad (lett,tom,onions) and of course buffalo sauce I estimate about 600cals but don't wanna assume, if anyone has any tips on how to calculate this better or has knowledge of how many calories are in their sandwiches I could really use the help!

Thanks,
V

Replies

• Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    search for a chain with a similar sandwich
  • Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    maybe try fire house sub cheese steak
  • dreilingda
    dreilingda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    search for a chain with a similar sandwich

Great suggestion. I traveled for work most of last year and I regularly had to just find a similar item or piece together similar items to make an educated guess at what I had eaten. It's not perfect but better than nothing.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Similar looks like around 600-700 calories---not 100% sure.
    It should be easy to look up something similar for nutrients.
  • Wavi
    Wavi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been looking including that Firehouse one(thanks) it sound about right, hopefully not way off but me doing a bit of calculating based on the ingredients makes sense that is pushing towards 700.

Thanks!