Hi - new to the group - been playing with MFP for a while...

Options
My good pal Tonya recommended I join this group so here I am! I'm Karen - I'm 51 - mother of 4 (ages 28, 24, 7, 6) grandmother of 1 (age 8 months old). Have a great hubby too! I'm human resources at a stressful corporate-type job which isn't good because I tend to be a stress eater. Right now I am following a ketosis diet to give myself a "jump start". I'm a big fan of carbs so I don't anticipate staying on it for a life change, but I've been wrestling with serious weight loss for over a year now and getting nowhere. I know what to do - but I will feel better if I drop 50 pounds then move on to simply limited calories and exercise to lose the other 50. I look forward to cruising the boards and getting to know as many of you as I can! (HUGS) Karen

Replies

• DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this site has brought me so much comfort, motivation and success... Don't give up... dabble around and soon you will be hooked. Welcome!!
  • smudgeroo
    Options
    Welcome to the site! My recent weight loss success is entirely down to the fun and support I've had from MFP (I suppose I did put in some effort too lol) so I'd love to help you achieve your goals too. Please feel free to add me as a friend!