Weight Loss Dietary Supplement Suggestions for ENERGY

Options
ChadB74
ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member
So, I have been considering taking a dietary supplement. I work 2 jobs (55-60 hours a week combined) and now make my way to the gym about 4 times a week at about 1 hour a visit. Many years back I had had success with Zantrex 3 while following an Atkins style diet, which had success but did not work for the long run. Zantrex3 is still available and on the market (and more affordable) but what's the opinion on the possible side effects of using this for energy boost to get me through workout days? Does anyone else out there feel they could use an energy boost to get through work or a workout and if so, what do you use? I want to stay as natural as possible and don't really want to take unhealthy stimulants. Is 5 hour energy the way to go? Thanks for any input you may have....

Replies

• ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Do you like coffee?
  • BiscuitsNDavy
    BiscuitsNDavy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Anhydrous caffeine powder.
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I take a vitamin B complex. Not only does it give me energy, but it also boosts metabolism. I just get it in the vitamin isle. The one I take is made by Nature Valley and is labeled Super-B Complex.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I use Ginseng, it seems to help also green tea, and of course coffee.
  • ChadB74
    ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Don't do coffee..... :) Before my diet, NOS or Monster energy drinks were my coffee....along with about 6 liters of mountain dew per week. I don't do soda anymore and low cal energy drinks are about a once a week treat which I probably need to stop as well
  • GomesDavid
    Options
    I use Ginseng, it seems to help also green tea, and of course coffee.

agreed Lrdoflamancha!! If you love the healthy drink green tea, Twinings come in a range of varieties with fruit, jasmine or mint. try it many falvors available :drinker: