Intro and Friend Req from Austin, TX

Options
Hi Everyone!

I've been diligently using the MFP app for about six months - and I couldn't be happier with the results!

My story:
I'm 38 years old and married with two kids. One day earlier this year, I stepped on the scale and it read 200 lbs. In my mind, I've always been the same 150-lb kid I used to be......so that morning was a bit of a wakeup call. You see, my father (a thin guy himself until his mid-30s) was approaching 300 lbs when he died suddenly at age 48. I don't want to find myself in a similar weight circumstance.

My request:
I'm not necessarily looking for encouragement (though I'm certainly more than happy to give and receive it!). I'd just love to be MyFi friends with anyone interested in sharing diaries. I get a lot from seeing what other people are eating - it's great to share ideas about ways to continue to enjoy good food in a healthy way.

I log in daily, and if I eat or drink it, it makes the diary.....sometimes I go over (WAY over, actually :) - but most of the time I stay on target. And as long I'm making progress, I'm thrilled.

So if you're interested, let's be friends!

Cheers,

Will

Replies