Spare tire

Options
I have always been a big girl, and have never had a waistline to speak of. If you put an inner tube around your waist, that's what I'm trying to get rid of - just above the belly button. I'm currently down 42 lbs (still have about 50 left to lose) and have lost significant inches with calorie counting and kettle bell exercise videos at home, but I really want to ensure that my spare tire will go away! Has anyone gotten rid of a spare tire like mine and are willing to share your story/secrets?

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    You cannot spot reduce from anywhere, it'll come off when it's ready but kettlebells are brilliant for an all round programme. I use them myself and gotten a hard body, so carry on using them.
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    it should go away if your cutting calories and keeping your fat grams low.
  • nushkat
    Options
    pilates, spin and plyometrics.

all three really focus the core and together they strengthen, tone and elongate.

good combo for soft middles!
  • becko99
    becko99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the responses. I have noticed an improvement all over, and I am pleased with the kettle bell workouts being a total-body workout. My middle is smaller than it was - I'll just keep up what I'm doing.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Fat usually comes off in reverse order of going on so it will probably be the last to go. I have much the same shape and that belly bulge is really a battle.