women feelings towards each other

Options
needernt
needernt Posts: 675 Member
What do you ladies feel when you meet another chick who looks sexy, amazing, and gorgeous, maybe more than yourself?
Do you feel jelous of her?
Or You donn't care about here and do not pay attention to her at all?
You will try to make a relationship with here and start complimenting her?
You feel worry that maybe guys around you or your partner pay mote attention to her raher than you?

Do You pay attention to sexy girls as much as guys do?

Replies

• Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i always say, good job girl, you look great. my friends are all beautiful and i could not be more proud. :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I invite them to my bedroom...
  • LCSoulkat
    LCSoulkat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    And I get to watch! :)
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    If she's confident on top of all that, I give her props.
  • Hellavaloosa
    Options
    Interesting post!! I used to feel oh so very jealous of beautiful woman - I can only hope I wasn't too obvious about it. Now that I feel confident in myself it doesn't bother me. I realise we are all individuals and the grass isn't always greener for beautiful people - each of us is unique and has something to offer. If we all looked like Elle Macpherson what would she do for a job?
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I just admire them.....and not against speaking to them either. Im a natural born talker though. Funny thing is, the ones my husband finds attractive sometimes suprises me. We dont have the same taste in women. Lmao... But we do know attractive when we see it. :)
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    If she was funny, intelligent easy to talk to I'd think she was wonderful, if she was vacuous, boring, self obsessed, rude and condescending I would be polite then go and find someone else to talk to!
  • EverlastBoston
    EverlastBoston Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    They say I'm so glad to look at you rather than a short hairy dude in a speedo!!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I rarely put much thought at all into it. I notice she's pretty, then quickly get to the important stuff, like... "is she a good candidate to have over for game night? Does she also enjoy sci-fi books? does she swing foam?"
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    I rarely put much thought at all into it. I notice she's pretty, then quickly get to the important stuff, like... "is she a good candidate to have over for game night? Does she also enjoy sci-fi books? does she swing foam?"

Why aren't you on my friend list?!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I love beautiful women. Hell yeah I get jealous sometimes, but I would never be mean or hateful. I always try to be polite and nice and outgoing, beautiful or not. But if you piss me off thats the end of it. Or like another poster said if she is a biotch I won't waste my time and go find someone more fun.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options

You haven't invited me yet.....
    P.S. tonight is game night. show up early for homemade pizza.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I love beautiful women. Hell yeah I get jealous sometimes, but I would never be mean or hateful. I always try to be polite and nice and outgoing, beautiful or not. But if you piss me off thats the end of it. Or like another poster said if she is a biotch I won't waste my time and go find someone more fun.

This is me to a T.
  • Jealous. I'll probably b*tch about her non stop.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    depends on how she acts

if she has a big head and acts all 'look at me' i ignore.
    i love friendly funny people, so looks or not, that attracts me!

i can admire beauty though, without caring about the persons personality. after awhile though, if they have ugly characteristics (in my eyes) they tend to get less atrractive.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    If she was funny, intelligent easy to talk to I'd think she was wonderful, if she was vacuous, boring, self obsessed, rude and condescending I would be polite then go and find someone else to talk to!

^This!
  • diadojikohei
    Options

You haven't invited me yet.....
    P.S. tonight is game night. show up early for homemade pizza.

Just sent nerd request -damn I always get that wrong! Riiiiight, it's a friend request!! lol!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I do notice. I'd most likely think ooh she's hot, or something like that. Admiration for how she looks basically.

If she looks kinda like how I'm aiming to look, I don't really get jealous, but it makes me more motivated to keep doing what I'm doing.

I don't wish to strike up some sort of relationship with anyone purely based on how they look, but if I get on with her then sure. I'd compliment her if she were a friend, and not just some random person I barely know.

No, I wouldn't worry about her being around my boyfriend. He thinks most girls are hot, as long as they're a healthy size and especially if they've got some flesh / legs on show. I get more than enough attention from him though :D
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I can't say that I don't notice, but I don't really think about it. I may ask her what she does to stay in shape to see if there are things that she does that I can apply to my own routine, but I don't feel jealous or intimidated. My friends come in all different shapes and sizes, they're each in my life for a different reason.

I feel good about myself, and I think that plays a huge role in how you view the people around you.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I don't really worry about it. My assumption is she probably works hard to get the body she has so good for her. I'd rather be around people who put care and effort into their appearance than people who don't.