Whats everyone having for dinner??

Options
2»

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I am having homemade cheesy chicken corn chowder in the crock pot...so easy and yummy!
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Tilapia with broccoli and a baked potato........:)))
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I am having homemade cheesy chicken corn chowder in the crock pot...so easy and yummy!

That sounds yummy!! :)
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    It's my dad's birthday, so were having roast beef, mashed potatoes and yorkshire pudding. Pretty much nothing healthy about any of that! But I accounted for it, so I'm gonna enjoy it, along with a 67 calorie beer, and toast my wonderful dad!!
  • Heather_b1986
    Heather_b1986 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    i had salmon with rosemary and garlic sweet potatoes and fine green beans it was very nice :smile:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    about to make pot roast in a cooking bag.... a few potatoes, lots of veggies and a nice slab of lean beef.
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options

That sounds yummy!! :)

It is. I just cut up 2 large chicken breasts (still partially frozen) into bite-sized pieces, 2 cans of "chili ready" tomatoes from Wal-Mart, 1 can of cheese soup and about 10 ounces of frozen corn. Cook in crock pot on low for 5-6 hours and top with a little bit of cheese before serving.
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    For dinner I ended up having some Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Linguini with chicken breast, green peppers, onion and garlic. I just used the Olivio butter spray instead of butter or oil, was really yummy!