• IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1mpatR2jp1qeqkz7o1_400.gif

I hate giving up.

We were ALL just rick rolled........
  • Nwalters113
    Options
    Hate it when I have something fun to do after work, and the day drags. Bummer...
  • lrtoland
    Options
    every man on the planet goes for my better looking friend.

I hate it more when I like the guy, and he is asking ME advice on how he can go out with my friend!!!

Ugh!! Totally know what you mean...this happened to me in high school all the time!! My best friend would ALWAYS have a boyfriend and other guys interested at the same time while I remained single and unnoticed...totally sucked!

Praise the Lord, I am married now to a wonderful man, but I do know what it's like to feel overlooked:(
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Its Friday and I still have 4 more conference calls. Blargghhhhhh!!!!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I hate when I pour a whole bowl of cereal then open the fridge to find out there's no milk left. Rage.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I don't have enough calories left at the end of the day for something I'm really REALLY craving.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    they talk.
  • Ahoogesteyn
    Options
    I hate it when I have the absolute will to work out, but I just REALLY lack the energy, it's as if my body is stuck to the bed!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Threads about what people hate.

How did I know I would get a comment as such...It's always one in every group :laugh:

I'm just being honest.

Why even bother responding?

Because it was a thread about things people hate?

I hate threads about what people hate...

I hate it when people think they are funny by being a D-bag for absolutely no reason. I mean how many times did you read your reply already patting yourself on your back.

I hope a random person farts on your waffles.
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    when I walk up three flights of steps and forget my groceries in the car... DOH!
  • boperoni10
    boperoni10 Posts: 3,034
    Options
    i hate in when my teenage son forgets to take to school, the project he waiting to finish late the night before, even though i told him to go put it by his backpack so he wouldnt forget it in the morning, and then i get the phone call that he left it and i need to run it to school thus making me late for work!!
    Phew! Can you tell the kind of morning i had? TGF!
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I hate it when...
    Dudes leave 3+ 45lb plates on squat rack or leg press... really?
    I hate it when...
    I get a killer workout in the early AM and I just wanna go back to bed or Killer workout in the PM and am wide awake!! WTF?
    I hate it when...
    I get to the gym and forget my headphones and music.... UGGGGH
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I hate it when...
    Dudes leave 3+ 45lb plates on squat rack or leg press... really?
    I hate it when...
    I get a killer workout in the early AM and I just wanna go back to bed or Killer workout in the PM and am wide awake!! WTF?
    I hate it when...
    I get to the gym and forget my headphones and music.... UGGGGH

I hate it too when they pile up the weights and then forget to be courteous.

I also hate it when people hog a machine for 20 minutes and do barely 2 reps.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

I hate giving up.

<3
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options

I hate giving up.

Hahhaha!!! Love it!!!!
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I hate it when you finish on a machine, look at the final weights with a sense of pride (120lbs - yay !) and some skinny ***** jumps on adds 60lbs the weight and does 20, before adding yet more weight......
  • recee96
    Options
    I hate it when I eat all of my morning snacks and I'm still hungry. I have 2 hours until lunch and water isn't cutting it!
  • recee96
    Options
    i hate in when my teenage son forgets to take to school, the project he waiting to finish late the night before, even though i told him to go put it by his backpack so he wouldnt forget it in the morning, and then i get the phone call that he left it and i need to run it to school thus making me late for work!!
    Phew! Can you tell the kind of morning i had? TGF!

You're such a great mom!
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I hate it when at the end of some days I feel guilty for not having spent enough time with my kids!!!

I feel ya!! :brokenheart: I am sure they know how much you care!!