New "old" jeans

Options
wolt98
wolt98 Posts: 62 Member
I have slowed down in my weight loss but the inches are definately coming off! My jeans have a saggy butt to look them. I want to wait to buy new jeans till I lose a little more so I went looking in my closet. I found some jeans that fit that I have not been able to wear in six years!:smile: They fit pretty good still a little saggy in the butt. The styles in jeans certainly have changed since I bought these and they look dated but will keep me motivated to keep working at it since the next size down I will need to buy new ones:happy: !

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WOOT! For old jeans becoming new again!!

jeannie
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have a box in the back of my son's closet full of old jeans. I can't wait until they become my new jeans. You go girl!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the hard work, it's sooo great to see and feel progress!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Good job and hang in there!!!
    Verda
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    What a great feeling! Emotionally, anyway. Can't say I'm a big fan of how baggy my pants physically feel. Hehe

Way to go and keep it up:wink:
  • claire30
    claire30 Posts: 153
    Options
    well done! I bet you feel great!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    awesome! great job! It's a great feeling to fit in a smaller pair (even if fashionably out dated) I recently need to purchase a smaller size and just went to Goodwill. Spent about $40 on 5 pairs of jeans, 1 even had the original label on them, perhaps you could try that? Keep it up!!
  • Buzzkitty1
    Options
    Nice! I can "shop" in my closet for 2 sizes down. After that it's goodwill for me :)
  • mwenthe
    Options
    I dug out the tote of jeans that I've collected over the past 4-5 years, I daringly tried on a pair and they fit! Last month I had arranged the jeans in the tote: smallest sizes on the bottom, and worked my way up to the top with the the larger sizes. They weren't the smallest size in the tote, but I was so proud to be able to fit into them since they are 3 sizes smaller than what I was wearing around Christmas :smile: Slowly but surely I will make it to the bottom of that tote!

Congrats to you for your success! Cheers to "skinnier jeans!":happy:
  • girlgeri
    Options
    Jeans are great weight loss motivation! I have a pair that are too tight to button that I've been trying on about once a week since I started watching what I eat. They are slowly becoming less tight. Can't wait til they fit! Congrats on your shrinking figure and keep up the good work!

373250.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!