Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Skylanders Wii Game?

Im_NotPerfect
Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
Does anyone know anything about this Wii game? My (6 year old) son really wants it, but I wasn't sure if it's appropriate for him... I thought if it was, he might get the starter pack for Christmas and then family members can get him different characters for it. But is it violent? Is it appropriate for someone his age?

Replies

• Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Anyone?
  • My 7 year old enjoys the game - it is pretty age appropriate, the only downside is that the characters are quite pricey!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    My 6 and 11 year old love it. They play together all the time.
    However... It's a large investment if he likes it. The pieces are pricey and they do eventually need more to expand the play. And now there's the giants out - even more expensive!
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    guy from my work raves about playing it with his kids (3 & 7)
  • biggreenjk
    biggreenjk Posts: 2 Member
    We got it for my son when he turned 6 and he loved it. Its totally harmless and safe for children that age.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    My boys, 9 & 13, have played it. They enjoyed it quite a bit. I've watched them play, and I think it would be okay for a 6 year old.