Seriously. How many calories?

Options
13»

Replies

• whitney_elyse
    whitney_elyse Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Okay guys, I upped my calorie goal. Here's hoping! Thanks for all the feedback!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Okay guys, I upped my calorie goal. Here's hoping! Thanks for all the feedback!
    Try not to freak out if you gain a few lbs initially, its a common thing. It's your body adjusting to calories that its not used to. Also, when you up your calories, try to eat more protein. It will help prevent the extra water storage from carbs.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am totally confused. I just did my TDEE had it came out with 2228 calories a day. That is silly calories!! I couldnt dare to eat all this!! I had thought is was my BMR been 1600 less 500 calories a day (1lb) a week and exercise is additional ( I wear HRM and Fitbit, do 20-45 min workouts for 5 days.... Jillian Michaels) I dont eat my exercised calories either. But I not losing any weight. Funnily before I had fitbit/or using HRM I just did the DVD's estimated my calories and lost 28lbs!! So not with all this technology and counting calories, I cant shift the last 16lbs!!

I am 5ft 6
    small build and weight 10st 2lbs
    and I have just turned 38years young(depressing)

What am I doing wrong, please help!

Chris x::happy:

it's not as silly as you think. Why don't you try eating at 1800 calories for a month and see the results. Obviously what you are doing isn't working, so change it.

^^^^^ This