Looking to lose 100+ lbs and looking for others

Options

Replies

• losindood
    losindood Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can do this. I know this because I'm literally the LAST person who I thought could do it. I've lost 104 so far and have about another 90 to go. Stick to your calorie count and try to move more and you'll get there. It took 15 months to lose the 104 for me.

Good luck! Persistence pays off. :happy:
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I will be a life time MFP member.
    Feel free to add me. I am on daily. My goal is maintenance once I hit a weight I feel is appropriate.
    I am doing this by establishing ONE healthy habit at a time. So my weight loss is crazy slow. (5 pounds per month average)
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • MrsTarry2u
    MrsTarry2u Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the weight loss, better health is always worth the effort.... This is my second time around at this weight loss thing I lost about 60lbs the first time. Now Im back at it looking to lose about 100lbs more. This site is very helpful with keep me accountable for the things I put in my body... Im always looking for new positive people to befriend we can all use all the help we can get...
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! Here for the long haul and log on daily. Would be lost without MFP and my friends on here.
  • kayg82
    kayg82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I have a total of 130 (ish) to loose. I will add you. *anyone feel free to add me*
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I have a little over 100 pounds to lose!
  • BurntGinger
    BurntGinger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose around 110 lbs. I have lost 33 so far and currently getting past a plateau. Feel free to add me. I log in daily.
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have lost 148 pounds over the last 4 years and still have 80 pounds to go.

Hang in there and keep up the fight!!! You are worth it!!! And it will all be so worth it when you reach your goal weight!!!!

Feel free to add me : )
  • triny21
    Options
    i need to lose 80 pounds and would like to do it by june, i know its possible. feel free to add me so we can support each other. :wink:
  • MollMoll821
    MollMoll821 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again on Monday - another fresh start. I have 100+ to lose as well. I started a diet blog too (fitbegins.com). Any invites are welcome. I'd love to have more friends on here!
  • MimiFlame17
    MimiFlame17 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    these stories are so inspiring!! I am 19 lbs down so far since August 22 +/-? But, this site helps a lot. Feel free to add me everyone. I will add people too as I can due to the limit on adding friends at one time :).
  • controlkeys
    Options
    Good luck to everyone here! I finally decided to really make a change today, and I've got atleast about 132 pounds to my dream body. :)
  • Tiale54
    Options
    Hi i'm looking to meet others that are trying to lose about 100lbs or more... If you wanna be friends feel free to add me, I dont bite :P
  • Jimmiller82
    Jimmiller82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello there. My name is Jim. I just started MFP as well. I wish you the best and if you ever need any support or anybody to talk to don't hesitate to contact me. I wish you the best of luck.

Jim
  • dietpepsi100
    dietpepsi100 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    working hard on making life changes...looking for others doing the same! Best wishes with your jouney
  • health4retirement
    Options
    Wow, that is so fantastic! You are awesome! I hope I can find the willpower that you have. I hope I can lose weight for my health and before I have knee and foot surgery. I am feeling lucky that I found this wonderful website by accident. Congratulations to you!
  • mokeefe012
    mokeefe012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started this week. Used to be in amazing shape @ 35-37. Somehow ended up obese. its time to turn back the clock and priortize me over work! looking to drop 80-100 pounds. I believe in the power of groups so friend me if you like as we chip away at our health.

Good luck everyone!

Marty OKeefe
  • renswork
    renswork Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm half through my journey, I'm down 51lbs. Feel free to add me.