Looking for some friends to motivate each other...

Options
Hey everyone. I've been on this site for a week now, and haven't properly introduced myself, so here it goes...

I'm a 4th year honours kinesiology student. I have a strong passion for health/fitness, and hope to do my masters in physiotherapy. I maintain a pretty good fitness level, but I want to get to the next level.

I am also an avid musician, arguably my BIGGEST passion, and am currently playing lead guitar in a progressive metal/rock band. I am also currently working on my debut solo album. Pretty exciting!

I do have a few unhealthy habits (I think of them more as "guilty pleasures") that include gaming here and there, a pretty huge sweet tooth (that I normally keep under wraps), and drinking when I "party" (I'm in school after all!).

I came to this site to motivate people, offer any tips tricks that I can (I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to fitness/nutrition), and receive some extra motivation in the process! I would also love to here tips and tricks from all of you. If you're looking for someone to help keep you motivated along your fitness journey, or someone to just chat with (don't get me talking about guitar, we may be here all day...), please shoot me a friend request!

Andrew