Knees!

Chellsy302
Chellsy302 Posts: 11 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
I just wanted to share a funny little success! I have lost 6.5 lbs since joining MFP on Jan. 5, 2010...but the thing I have been most excited about is that I am beginning to see my knees again! wooooo!!! haha!

Post your little successes here! Reading other's stories inspire me!

Replies

• I can see my knees too! LOL. I also found hip bones and collar bones! Congrats!!!
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    When I lie on my back, my rib bones are slightly higher than my stomach!!!! (haven't seen pelvic bones in years of course but I hear they're in there somewhere!) I've also found my ankles!
  • saram21
    saram21 Posts: 88
    I have only lost 5 lbs and I am already starting to notice my waist is shrinking. Probably due to all that cardio I've been putting in! I love it!
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    I can see my knees fine, its having to look past my moobs to see them that i cant wait to stop! :grumble:
  • I liked how in my first week, I lost a lot of my water weight (6 lbs). The phone rang one morning when I was still in bed. I darted up to run to it, and my pajama pants were falling down past my hips. I had to pull them up because I was in danger of tripping on them... lol!
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    I can see muscle definition in my legs. Not just stumps. I also now can do 6 pushups since the beginning of this January.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!