Self portraits in nasty rooms - I don

Options
I don't get it!

Why would you take a pic of yourself in your own filth? Clean up your room!.

I am just killing time at work...

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I feel like something is missing here.....
  • RosaC773
    RosaC773 Posts: 126
    Options
    Yes, I hit a keyboard shortcut by mistake and it automatically posted.
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I cleaned my room today!:huh:
  • RosaC773
    Options
    I cleaned my room today!:huh:

lol I don't see a dirty bra hanging from your door, you're good!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    also black backgrounds with black corset like shirt with white accenting the breast area....not the same but, I know what you mean. :laugh:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    What the heck!? You want me to clean up first? And you are supposed to be mesmerized by my rugged good looks. .not all the mess in the background. . some people!
  • RosaC773
    Options
    also black backgrounds with black corset like shirt with white accenting the breast area....not the same but, I know what you mean. :laugh:

lol I was in a nightclub, last Halloween. I was little red riding hood. The red hood was gone by the end of the night.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    <----No room but how do you like my crack?
  • Roboartist
    Options
    Lol. It goes with all the dirty mirror pics.

Funny the thought process: ooh, look at that toned bod...and all those dirty socks, wonder what books she's reading over there in that pile of junk. Looks like somebody flossed today.
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That is one of the things I don't get about the mirror self portrait fad. Why in the world would you want a picture of you with a toilet in the background?
  • RosaC773
    Options
    sexy_santa_in_a_dirty_room_xd_by_xxxkuronoxxx-d4i2waz.jpg

This isn't that bad, but I have seen some really sexy girls with some really skanky rooms.

I can't believe they would walk in that room barefoot.

P.S. I don't have any issues with germs or sanitation. ;-)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    yesssssss!!,,, clean the room and clean the damn mirror first! :sick:
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    *checks pics for said room* guilty! :blushing: :blushing:
  • RosaC773
    Options
    <----No room but how do you like my crack?

Love it! lol
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    What the heck!? You want me to clean up first? And you are supposed to be mesmerized by my rugged good looks. .not all the mess in the background. . some people!

I was mesmerized.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

lol I was in a nightclub, last Halloween. I was little red riding hood. The red hood was gone by the end of the night.

just-a-teasin :)
  • RosaC773
    Options

just-a-teasin :)

lol I know, but my pic does a little false advertising of the goods, but it is the best face shot I have on file.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    11.jpg
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Clean the room in the mirror? I've seen some where they should have flushed first!
  • RosaC773
    Options

Lucky for you, I am distracted by that adorable kid you are holding. :tongue: