I dont know what i want.

Options
I got my email ive been waiting for. my recumbent bike is compatible with any polar non coded product.
I have 2 im looking at i need help decideding.
Tell me what you think would u choose 1 or 2
PLEASE DO NOT LET PRICE LET YOU MAKE YOUR CHOISE. I want people to pick on the quality and what sounds better.

1. http://www.bodytronics.com/p/polar_heart_rate_monitor_accessories/POH2
I like how it forms to your body, It says it works with all polar enables gym equipment. It looks nice. lol im kinda favoring this one. BUT it says it works with all polar gym equipment. doesnt say if its uncoded and might be for coded equipment

OR

2. http://www.heartratemonitorsusa.com/polar-t31.html
This is the basic one that they sell and very east to find on google. Deff says uncoded

What one would u choose? Keep

Replies

• Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I've owned both and never had any complaints about either one.

Coded only matters if there are a lot of people around you (like in a race) and you are worried about picking up someone else's signal. In a gym with uncoded receivers in the equipment, a coded transmitted isn't of any benefit.

The biggest benefit is that the H2 has a user-replaceable battery so you don't have to send it back to Polar when the battery dies.
  • FearlessRobb
    FearlessRobb Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I've owned both and never had any complaints about either one.

Coded only matters if there are a lot of people around you (like in a race) and you are worried about picking up someone else's signal. In a gym with uncoded receivers in the equipment, a coded transmitted isn't of any benefit.

The biggest benefit is that the H2 has a user-replaceable battery so you don't have to send it back to Polar when the battery dies.

My machine only gets the signal and displays it automatically. there no way to program it any way like some other machines. Im just trying to make sure before i buy it and it doesnt work
    its for the bike in my room so no one else is around
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    The first one (H2) looks more comfortable.