NSV: CONFIDENCE!

jen10st
jen10st Posts: 325 Member
So as little as six months ago the thought of running anywhere other than in the gym with it's nice safe treadmill and blackout windows sent me into a cold sweat panic.
Tonight I ran 4.47k along my local prom and even wiped the smirk off the face of the teenager who made a rude gesture at me by countering it with a big grin and an even ruder gesture of my own. I feel like superwoman Woohoo!
So what are your nsv's please?

Replies

• Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    That's brilliant, you must have been buzzing!
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Ok, there are a few NSV I had. First off all I can run twice as far as I did in spring (and that after a spine operation in July!) and my endurance skyrocked in comparison (but this may have something to do with ditching *kitten* really)

But since we all love photos, here is my current autumn outfit and something I wore autumn 2011. I don't have the biggest skirt (european size 42) I wore because I gave all of those to charity but this one is big enough to show the difference.

This is how European size 34 compares to 40 :)

IMAG0091_zpsc1e11532.jpg

and the labels :

IMAG0092_zpse22b9860.jpg

IMAG0093_zpse2c1a7ef.jpg
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Brilliant! I can picture his face...... :)
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    And congrats on your success....fab!
  • Can someone please tell me what NSV means?
    AWESOME job with the run! You should be smug! Well-earned!
  • Nsv=. Non scale victory
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    haha Jen I like you haha
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Ok, there are a few NSV I had. First off all I can run twice as far as I did in spring (and that after a spine operation in July!) and my endurance skyrocked in comparison (but this may have something to do with ditching *kitten* really)

But since we all love photos, here is my current autumn outfit and something I wore autumn 2011. I don't have the biggest skirt (european size 42) I wore because I gave all of those to charity but this one is big enough to show the difference.

This is how European size 34 compares to 40 :)

IMAG0091_zpsc1e11532.jpg

and the labels :

IMAG0092_zpse22b9860.jpg

IMAG0093_zpse2c1a7ef.jpg
    Ooh cute teeny tiny shorts, well done you :)
  • gargisingh
    gargisingh Posts: 123 Member
    Wooh! This is my favorite NSV read of the day! :=)
    Congrats! You should beaming ear to ear!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!