Droid access to MFP?

Options
Hi everyone. I started graduate school this fall, and as those of you who have been in grad school know, my time has suddenly become an extremely precious commodity. This has been a major problem for me in my weight loss efforts and I've backslid quite a bit over the last 5 months or so. (I have noticed that the other grad students appear to be having the same problem, which is some small consolation). I am going to get myself a Droid this coming Friday if all goes well, and I was hoping it could help me make the best use of my time and be more efficient, allowing me to get back on track here.

However, while I know you can use Droid to surf the web, I'm not entirely sure if you can use it to access this site and track. Does anyone have a Droid, and can you tell me if you can still use it to access this site, or do I need to wait until there's an MFP app out?

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• rschultzjr
    Options
    I am replying to your post using my browser on my Droid. I will play around on here to see if I can access everything.
  • rschultzjr
    Options
    Using the browser it appears I can access everything.
  • faile486
    faile486 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think as long as your phone has a browser it'll be able to access the site - an app similar to the one for iPhones would still be nice though!