BEAT UP AND HAD ENOUGH

I'm not new to MFP i was doing fine for a while till i went through a big move. While staying at a family members house i thought i could maintain my diet and exercise but things weren't the same eating habits at the house was terrible and sadly i got use to them and lost my little progress. Throughout staying at the family members house i was bullied picked on made fun of, but i bit my tounge and bared with it because i needed a roof over my head of course. It was dinner time and i wanted a beverage to go along with my dinner. After purchasing my drink as i came around the corner two girls came walking up to me and one wanted to fight me. I was two blocks away from home i called one of my brothers and told them of what was happening. The girl later than started to make physical contact with me i ignored her all the way till i got in the alley. Not wanting to fight because i never intended on fighting in the 1st place and also because i have a terrible back injury it was almost as if i had no choice but to. The fight began ,,,,long story short (I GOT MY TAIL KICKED) i was so embarassed not even because i lost the fight just because how out of shape i was and literally wasnt able to defend myself like i normally could. I never want to be attacked like that again i want to get in shape and have wind again. I later on found out that one of my own family members had set the whole fight up. My brother then picked me and im no longer living there. I'm now ready to get in shape b strong and have energy again. Having a bad back i dont really know what exercise i can do but i just want to start somewhere and i know coming back here with such a strong support group will help.... please feel free to contact me or anything guys =-)

Replies

• ashleyedwards315
    ashleyedwards315 Posts: 7 Member
    Cryshelle - I am really sorry for the recent hardships you're going through. It sounds like things are turning around, and that your brother is taking care of you. If you have a bad back, I would try the stationary bike, or even just walking. Even using your own body weight for exercise will make a difference. I'm amazed when I try doing some pushups how much of a workout that is! Good luck and keep up the good work!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    I am so sorry about what you had to go through. I am glad that you are out of there. Take one day at a time and make changes slowly that you can stick with. Drink plenty of water. You are in a better place now and you can start taking care of yourself. You really can do this!!