skin and hair home remedies

Options
Hey everyone...just wanted to share some home remedies that i have been using for my skin and hair that have really been working for me...
I will post one for hair and skin everyday...
the first ones im sure some of you know about are...

Hair-
Very simple
Just use half a cup of real mayo or as much you feel is needed for the length and thickness of your hair
warm in the microwave until creamy
Lather allover hair
Pin up your hair and put a plastic bag over it
let it stand for 15 minutes-an hour. The longer you leave it in the softer and shinier you hair will come out.
shampoo and condition as usual.

Skin-
All you need if vit. e capsules
use about 3 small caps.
pierce with needle and squeeze oil onto hand
put all over face and neck,,,you can also use on the top of hands and feet.
This helps to moisturize skin and help with fine lines, it is an antioxident and helps to even out skin tone and decreases inflammation. There are many more benefits to using vit e topically those are just a few.
You can leave this on for about 15-20 mins or put it on right before bedtime and cleanse face with water in the morning.
Make sure if you do sleep with this overnight to put a towel on your pillow as it is very sticky

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...just wanted to share some home remedies that i have been using for my skin and hair that have really been working for me...
    I will post one for hair and skin everyday...
    the first ones im sure some of you know about are...

Hair-
    Very simple
    Just use half a cup of real mayo or as much you feel is needed for the length and thickness of your hair
    warm in the microwave until creamy
    Lather allover hair
    Pin up your hair and put a plastic bag over it
    let it stand for 15 minutes-an hour. The longer you leave it in the softer and shinier you hair will come out.
    shampoo and condition as usual.

Skin-
    All you need if vit. e capsules
    use about 3 small caps.
    pierce with needle and squeeze oil onto hand
    put all over face and neck,,,you can also use on the top of hands and feet.
    This helps to moisturize skin and help with fine lines, it is an antioxident and helps to even out skin tone and decreases inflammation. There are many more benefits to using vit e topically those are just a few.
    You can leave this on for about 15-20 mins or put it on right before bedtime and cleanse face with water in the morning.
    Make sure if you do sleep with this overnight to put a towel on your pillow as it is very sticky

Thanks for the tips
    I remember first trying the mayo thing before a date and let's just say I put in a tad too much and wound up with a greasy mess....LOL
  • Enejda
    Enejda Posts: 13
    Options
    lol oh no! ya it can be very oily if you dont wash it out well. Im sure he didnt notice....MEN....hahah