friends

Options
maeld51
maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
need friends, 51yr old female. I've lost 19lbs since I started, have 18 to go. I log everyday and am a little OCD about logging every calorie. Now working on getting the nutritional values in balance.

Replies

• Nursetynua
    Options
    LOL! I find my self doing that too! I think that is the only way that i will stay on task and not out of control
  • sassyii
    sassyii Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are going in the right direction. Think I better get on that train myself. About a year and half ago, I lost over 30 pounds in a "biggest loser" competition at work, but now I am quickly going the other direction. Finally stepped back on the scale and I have gained 15 lbs - since my lowest weight about a year ago! YIKES.

What I find, is that aging makes this much more difficult, at 52 I just don't seem to have the energy, not to mention what my hormones are doing to me!

Best of luck!
  • lorabelllee
    lorabelllee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to this. I use MFP on my phone and Ipad but I am still not losing weight. I have no friends but my neighbor who doesnt use the site so I could use some friends too and some motivation. I have about 40 pounds to lose. I am sure my age and heading into menopause isn't helping and my exercise is very inconsistent.I desperately want to lose this excess weight to be healthy and make my 4 sons proud of me.My husband of 30 years is a lost cause..he loves to cook and eat and doesnt care what he weighs...so I need to do this for me. Add me is you wish!