Help Please

Options
Can anyone explain how I can put in nutritional values manually, i am trying to add a daily amount of uht skimmed milk to my diary but it keeps telling me it is 2g fat when in fact it should be 1.5 this is important as i am on restricted fat allowance and as such would not be accurate, please advise. Thanx.

Replies

• mdonovan
    Options
    When you go to add something to yor diary and the one you're looking for isn't there, at the bottom of the screen there's a link you can click to add something to the database. Click that, and add in the nutritional info. Hope this helps!
  • Jinxter2007
    Jinxter2007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanx for your reply but it still calculates at 2g fat instead of 1.5. not to worry.
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    If you're adding a new item to the database, then it doesn't calculate fat - you add the value for each nutrient manually.
  • mallorycutting
    Options
    It is probably rounding up as the diary normally doesn't show half grams, calories etc.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    It is probably rounding up as the diary normally doesn't show half grams, calories etc.

This - it rounds up, I think it rounds on the app but then shows okay on the website? I've seen some discussion like that on here before.