A reminder for myself.... (pictures included)

Options
Hi yall,

I just needed to remind myself that i can still do this. Ive lost over 80lbs and have about 30 left to go... However i've been stuck in the 160s for a few months now. Ive recently changed things up and partnered with a friend to help lose the last 30. Ive been stuck for so long that i have become a little discouraged until i someone sent me an old photo of myself (which led me to looking at all my old photos). I instantly perked up and realized ive come such a long way. I look great and i feel great & that's something to be proud of...

ps. For all of you who are struggling or just getting started, you can do this too! It's very tough but nothing great is ever easy. ;)

Thanks for listening.

-Amanda

2usadrd.png

25h1u7p.png

311l06h.png

evb5v8.png

Happy Halloween

30sanms.jpg

Replies

• Lora_
    Lora_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    OH...WOW, just WOW. You have done an amazing job! You looked beautiful before but your face looks completely different. Great job!!!
  • detkalove
    detkalove Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!!
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! You look awesome! :smile:
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, and so much happier! Got a real sense of style, too.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    HOT STUFF!! You have done an amazing job!. (And you're wrong BTW, ice cream is very easy, and very great!)
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Dang girl! You know how to rock a skirt! Nice legs! :D
  • bobbiehay19
    Options
    Wow you look really great! I am starting out from 266 and am down to 255. It is going better than I thought, I recently met one of the finalist from season 8 of the biggest loser and she started out from 270 and is down to 160 and looking great and one thing she had to tell us is never say you can't do it, think I can, I can, I can and you will do it. Don't give up the fight! WTG!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Great job.

Read up on plateaus. There is a lot of information about it here. There are basically 2 camps, you need to eat less and work out harder. Or, you need to increaase your calories. i dont know where you are or what you are doing, so you can decide. there are several causes for a plateau, but you wont break out of it unless you change something.

Look up helloitsdan, he has helped a lot of people get through their plateaus.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress, you're doing great!
  • asherdasher63
    Options
    You look awesome! And I agree with the others awesome fashion sense! I'm jealous! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • skipperlk
    Options
    You look great!!
  • juliette28
    Options
    Hey there, cutie! You look FANTASTIC and have lost a staggering amount of weight!!! I wish you all the best as you work on getting the last 30 pounds off. (It doesn't look like you need to lose that much!). You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • TinaBean007
    TinaBean007 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! The last and first is always the hardest. (But you already know that)... however, just a reminder, the last is the most rewarding! Keep at it... you look hot!!
  • PaulinaCieslak
    Options
    you look amazing. really great job!!
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow you must be so proud! Great job!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kindness! I am proud. :) haha I don't know about having a great fashion sense but I do believe in showing that I a woman without revealing too much! ;) clean, classy & a little bit of sexy is what I aim for. ;)

Oh thank you so much for the tips on how to get out of this terrible nail biting plateau!!
  • Emmenstwin
    Emmenstwin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great work and great pictures!! you've done so well I know you'll get to where you want to be.. Good luck and keep your head up ;-)
  • Hailei
    Hailei Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look so great! And really young too :)) Good job!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    That is great- look at the difference!!! And the wee costume :) You look about 15 what age are you?
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I get that a lot! I'm actually 24! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!